TS Research, LLC’s.
This agreement is by and between TS Research, LLC, (herein after “TS”, “Website(s)”) and You the Subscriber (herein after separate or together, each or apart “Subscriber(s)”, “Member(s)” or “User(s)”).
- GUARANTEES REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: TS RESEARCH, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATE WEBSITES MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- BROWSER COMPATIBILITY: THE SITE WORKS BEST WITH GOOGLE CHROME – OTHER BROWSERS FUNCTION WITH SOME SMALL ISSUES.
- EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY: TS RESEARCH, LLC AND ITS DIVISIONS ARE PROVIDERS OF INVESTMENT INFORMATION, NEWS, MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKET EDUCATION.
- INVESTMENT ADVICE: TS RESEARCH, LLC AND ITS DIVISIONS DO NOT PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL INVESTMENT ADVICE OR INDIVIDUAL INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.
- REGISTRATIONS: TS RESEARCH, LLC ITS EMPLOYEES AND ITS DIVISIONS ARE NOT REGISTERED WITH ANY REGULATORY AGENCY.
- Limitations on Use
- Only one individual may access a Service at the same time using the same username or password.
- You agree not to use the Subscriptions for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to a Subscription if, in our opinion, your use of the Subscription may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person's rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant You a username that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- Downloadable Mobile Products; Exceptions for Various Types of Subscribers and Other Users
- Downloadable Mobile Products If You have downloaded a mobile application to access your Subscription, You may have access for a limited time to certain Subscriber-only content. To the extent not inconsistent with this Agreement, the applicable End User License Agreement for the mobile service through which You downloaded the mobile application may apply.
- Intellectual Property
- The TS Sites are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Except as expressly stated herein, You may not without TS’s prior written permission alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any materials, including text, graphics, video, audio, software code, User interface design or logos, from this or any TS Site.
- If You link from another website to a TS Site, your website, as well as the link itself, may not, without TS’s prior written permission, suggest that TS endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-TS website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any TS trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
- The TS Sites, excluding third party content, are original works of authorship published by TS. TS has the exclusive rights to reproduce, display, prepare derivative works or distribute. The names, logos, trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all of the material and software on this website are owned by TS or its licensors. All third-party owned materials contained on the website are reproduced with the permission of the respective owners.
- The text, graphics, images, video, metadata, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") available through the Services are our property or the property of our Market Professionals, advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless You have our written consent, You may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content received through the Services to anyone, including, if applicable, your customers, fellow students or employees.
- You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display our content for use on another website or servic You agree not to post any TS content from your Subscription(s) on any other site(s)
- Third Party Content and Research
- The TS Sites may include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data concerning the foreign exchange markets, other financial markets and other subjects.
- Some of this content may be supplied by companies that are not affiliated with any TS Entity ("Third Party Content"). The source of all Third Party Content is clearly and prominently identified on TS Sites.
- The TS website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. TS does not control the content or accuracy of information on such websites and does not otherwise endorse the material placed on such sites. The links are provided for your reference only and TS excludes all liability and responsibility for the content or operation of these third party websites.
- Third Party Content may be available through framed areas, through hyperlinks to third party websites, or is simply published on the site. The Third Party Content is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and international treaties and is owned by or licensed from the Third Party Content provider(s) credite
- TS does not explicitly or implicitly endorse or approve such Third Party Content. The Third Party Content providers do not implicitly or explicitly endorse or approve the Third Party Content, nor should their content be construed as legal, tax or investment advic
- While TS makes every attempt to provide accurate and timely information to serve the needs of Users, neither TS nor Third Party Content providers guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and are not responsible or liable for any such content, including any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Third Party Content is provided for informational purposes only and TS and Third Party Content providers specifically disclaim any liability for Third Party Content available on the site. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Other companies may offer You the ability to download software from their company website. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those websites, services and software. Whenever You access Third Party Content, YOU PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TS cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that information available for downloading through the Websites or Services will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy and security of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to TS for the reconstruction of any lost information
- Copyright/IP Policy. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Accuracy of Information
- While TS has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the information and content on the website is subject to change without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting Users to make independent investment decisions. TS has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website. However, TS does not guarantee its accuracy, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the Website, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through this Website.
- All content on the TS Sites is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, You are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure You are receiving the most recent data.
- Prohibited Uses
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use TS Sites in any manner that could damage or overburden any TS server, or any network connected to any TS server. Do not use TS Sites in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of the TS Sites.
It is your obligation to keep TS usernames and passwords confidential. You acknowledge and agree that any instruction or communication transmitted to You or on your behalf via any TS Site is made at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that TS shall be entitled to rely upon your username and/or password to identify You and agree You will not disclose this information to anyone not duly authorized by You.
- Distribution and Responsibility of Users
- The information on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the services referred to in TS Sites are available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law(s) or regulation(s).
- It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject. Nothing on the TS Sites shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
- DISCLAIMERS OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS ON AN "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT GIVE LEGAL, TAX OR INVESTMENT ADVICE OR ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY INVESTMENT. MARKET PROFESSIONALS ON THE WEBSITE MAY FROM TIME TO TIME MAKE SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS; THOSE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IN NO WAY SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS A SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC INVESTMENT PURPOSES. TS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS ("THE TS PARTIES") WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES FOR DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "EXCLUDED DAMAGES"), WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE TS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE TS PARTIES' LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- TS DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE TS SITE(s), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE TS SITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND TS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- TS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE TS SITES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. TS ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE TS SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE TS SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. TS RESEARCH, LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT COULD RESULT FROM INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU, OR PROVIDED TO TS RESEARCH, LLC BY YOU VIA THIS SITE.
- LIMITATIONS ON INVESTMENT GUIDANCE AND PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The TS Sites are not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your legal, tax or investment professional regarding your specific situation.
- Hypothetical Performance or Back-Tested Results
HYPOTHETICAL DEMONSTRATION OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY INVESTOR WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT/LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. SUCH STATEMENTS INCLUDE ANY STATEMENTS REGARDING FUTURE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE, FUTURE OPERATING RESULTS OR PLANS OR EXPECTATIONS FOR MARKET RESULTS. THESE STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON THE WEBSITE’S MODERATOR(S) CURRENT EXPECTATIONS AND BELIEFS AND INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, UNCERTAINTIES AND OTHER FACTORS THAT MAY CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT FROM THOSE CONTEMPLATED BY THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS.
- Additional Terms and Notices
- Force Majeure
You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, United States of America applicable to contracts made entirely within Nevada and wholly performed in Nevada, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in Nevada. This Agreement will Not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- Additional Risk Disclosures
- Before deciding to participate in investment markets such as Securities, Equities, Futures, Cash Forward or Forex You should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money You cannot afford to lose.
- There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair.
- Moreover, leverage means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against You as well as for You. The possibility exists that You could sustain a total loss of initial deposited funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If You fail to meet any margin requirement, your position may be liquidated and You will be responsible for any resulting losses. To manage exposure, employ risk-reducing strategies such as 'stop-loss' or 'limit' orders.
- The Subscriber should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless they know and fully understand the risks involved in each Financial Instrument.
- The Subscriber declares that they have read, comprehend and unreservedly accept the following:
- Some Financial Instruments may not become immediately liquid as a result of reduced demand and the Subscriber may not be in a position to sell them or easily obtain information on the value of these Financial Instruments or the extent of the associated risks.
- When a Financial Instrument is traded in a currency other than the currency of the Subscriber's country of residence, any changes in the exchange rates may have a negative effect on its value, price and performance.
- A Financial Instrument on foreign markets may entail risks different to the usual risks of the markets in the Subscriber's country of residence. In some cases, these risks may be greater. The prospect of profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets is also affected by exchange rate fluctuation.
- A Derivative Financial Instrument (i.e. option, future, forward, swap, contract for difference) may be a non-delivery spot transaction giving an opportunity for profit or loss on changes in currency rates, commodity, stock market indices or share prices called the underlying instrument.
- The value of the derivative financial instrument may be directly affected by the price of the security or any other underlying asset which is the object of the acquisition.
- The Subscriber must not purchase a derivative financial instrument unless they are willing to undertake the risks of losing entirely all the money which they have invested and may lose more than they have in their market account as well as any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
- The Subscriber acknowledges and accepts that there may be other risks which are not contained above.
- The Subscriber should take the risk that his trades in Financial Instruments may be or become subject to tax and/or any other duty, for example because of changes in legislation or his personal circumstances. TS does not warrant that no tax and/or any other stamp duty will be payable. The Subscriber is responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of their investments.
- Usage of personal information: TS reserves the right to use and control the information collected on the Websites.
- Non-affiliated third parties: TS does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for any reason, except:
- where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities
- certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities
- Referrers: information is collected and used by TS to understand the websites referring traffic to our Website(s)
- Partners: we may be required to collect information about your sessions and your use of these third party products and share this information with these third parties
- Privacy and Your Account
- Usage of Personal Information
- Referrers A "referrer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL You linked from and is automatically collected by our web server. This information is collected and used by TS to understand the websites referring traffic to our Websites and to present appropriate content to our potential customers, TS tabulates referrer information on an aggregate basis to identify trends and traffic patterns.
- Partners TS may enter into agreements with other companies that market software or services that enhance or extend TS’s functionality. Some of these may be third party products that may utilize components of TS Website(s). Under the terms of these agreements, we may be required to collect information about your sessions and your use of these third party products and share this information with these third parties.
- Third Party Advertising Companies We use third‐party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit our Websit These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
- Other TS may automatically receive and record information in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address (the Internet address of your PC), your computer's name, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses and other generally-accepted login information. We may also record page views (hit counts) and other general statistical and tracking information, which will be aggregated with that of other users in order to understand how our Websites are being used.
- Non-affiliated third parties
- TS does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for any reason, except as described below.
- TS reserves the right to disclose your personal information to third parties where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities. We may also disclose your information as necessary to protect our rights or property.
- To help us improve our services to You, we may engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to our business. Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose. All third parties with which we share personal information are required to protect personal information in a manner similar to the way we protect personal information
- Additional Terms and Notices
- We employ cookie technology. Certain of our content, data and information providers require us to include additional terms and conditions relating to their content and data, which You can review on their web sites.
- Security of Personally Identifiable Information
- TS maintains controls to protect the information You provide us, including login information, during the subscription process. These controls include: (1) the use of SSL encryption to safeguard information when transmitted from your web browser to TS; (2) the logical authentication security within the databases that store customers' personal information.
- TS employees are required to acknowledge that they understand and will strictly abide by our corporate policies with respect to the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. Moreover, TS only gives access to databases containing personally identifiable information to employees on a need-to-know basis. Internal policies require that passwords be changed regularly, pursuant to security protocols. Our security procedures are reviewed on a periodic basis to ensure that they remain current. Accordingly, we have put in place security systems designed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information You provide to us. These systems are structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing this information. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, however, we cannot provide, and disclaim, assurance that the information You provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
Persons under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to register for the TS service and TS does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will attempt to delete this information from our databases, subject to any technical limitations on our ability to do so.
- Relationship to Website Terms of Conditions
- Your Consent
- Contact Us
You may contact us for any reason by email at the following address and phone number: email@example.com 646-396-8108